Saturday, March 7, 2015

Inspiring Graffiti

A couple of years ago while making my way around the Cabot Trail, I noticed that someone (or perhaps a number of people) penned the words "Happy Trails" in various places.  I spotted these same words on a hand dryer in a washroom at the Englishtown Ferry, on a picnic table on top of Cape Smokey Mountain and in this location on a handrail leading to the bottom of Maryanne Falls in Ingonish.  From that day onward, I always made a point to stop at these places to glance at those words.  The person who wrote them probably thought nothing of it but to me, this is probably some of the most inspiring graffiti I've ever come across :)  Who knows, maybe the person who wrote them will see this and the mystery will be solved once and for all!  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...